Restaurants & Shopping Right in your Backyard
- Imperial Market is a 855,000 sf mixed-use lifestyle center being developed in Imperial.
- The site is the iconic original home of the original Imperial Sugar Company Refinery, founded in 1843.
- Imperial Market will be comprised of 290,000 sf of upscale retail and restaurant space, 90,000 sf of “A” quality office space, a 274-unit luxury residential complex, and a 185-room high-end boutique hotel with an adjacent building housing 10,000 sf of conference/meeting space and fitness center.
- In addition, the Houston Children’s Museum has chosen Imperial Market as the new home of the Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center, which is now open!
- The well-respected Sugar Land Heritage Foundation and the City of Sugar Land Visitor Center will be located at the site.
- The renowned Houston architect, Roger Soto of HOK, has designed Imperial Market in such a way as to respect and preserve its historic significance.
- Construction of Imperial Market will commence in November of 2016 with a grand opening projected for early 2018.
Visit ImperialMkt.com for more information!