The Imperial Community
Sugar Land's Newest Exclusive Address
- Imperial is a 720 acre Master Planned Community located 18 miles southwest of Houston, TX.
- The projects represents the largest remaining new development opportunity in Sugar Land, TX.
- This master-planned community offers home styles for an type of family: patio homes, townhomes, brownstones and single-family homes.
- Students of Imperial attend the highly-acclaimed Fort Bend school district.
- Imperial features 45,000 feet of walking trails that surround Oyster Creek and 62 acres of community lakes that establish an upscale yet natural aesthetic beauty in the community.
- Residents enjoy on-site amenities such as a minor league baseball stadium, a weekly Farmer's Market and luxurious stores and resatuarants at the Imperial Market.
- Imperial Sugar Company, the oldest continuously operating business in the state of Texas, processed sugar on the site for more than 160 years.